Sunday, December 12, 2010

Still Summer Mix


So I've been putting this off the last few weeks, and I finally got around to finishing this bad boy (coincidently the day before my calculus final). It just dawned on me the other day that this year is almost over, so I've concocted a short mix of my favorite jams over the past year. I've gone through quite a change in my musical taste. I had started off the year listening to only a few semi well known bands (Beirut, Devendra, Beck) and then transitioned into some more electronic/experimental stuff (Caribou, Four Tet)  and then summer kicked in,  and I was opened up to the wonderful multi-genre of anything and everything "surf". I was instantly hooked, and so this is the result. I hope you enjoy. Sample it here, or pick it up here. 8Tracks shuffles it, by the way.. disappointment.

Track Listing:


-Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment