Sunday, December 12, 2010

The future of Hip Hop


 Hey everyone, this is Adam and this is my first post on Something Civil and I would like to thank Charlie for asking me to write for this bad ass blog.
So last night I was at a party at a good friend of mines house, there were plenty of 40s (don't ask why we were drinking 40s, maybe it's the same reason I am posting a hip hop song) and a shit load of Bacardi, needless to say the kiddies couldn't handle their liquor.
As the party went on I heard a yell from this drunk b word I am not a fan of, I couldn't recall what she exactly said but that doesn't matter, because she said "Love" and "Cup".
Which brings me to this post about Theophilus London's "Sorry To Interrupt". Theophilus London is the future of hip hop with his 80's influenced synthesizer, his new age flow, and his pounding bass clap that just makes you want to dance. He is a great artist that deserves more respect in the hip hop world, do your thang Theo.
- Adam
Theophilus London - Sorry To Interrupt

No comments:

Post a Comment