Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Daniela & Ben Spector :: Love is

I hate everything, pessimism is my life right now. School is bogus, the people in the school can grow up and get real. I am also tired of all this space period shit. Come the fuck on. Okay, my rant is over. I do not hate Daniela and Ben Spector though, this is actually really awesome music! Daniela has recently release her Debut in Hebrew and Ben has been working as a sound engineer and playing with his synths. These two live together and vwala! You have your creation. This music is a great mix of acoustic folk and ambient electronica, which seems to be exactly what I am looking for lately. Daniela's voice is mesmerizing, I love girl vocalists, its my Achilles heal when it comes to music. The acoustic guitar with pop and crackle electricz make this really cool and I would say the best example is in the track "Mother and Sun." Anywho, this stuff is sweet, and Israeli so that's bad ass in it's own. You can pick up Daniela & Ben Spector's "Love is" over at their Band camp for 25 ILS (Israeli Shekel) I don't know the conversion rate to US dollars, but frankly I don't care either. Peace.

-Adam

2 comments: