Saturday, January 1, 2011

Daydreams and Passions :: Giles, and so-called friends

I saw True Grit today, it was really fuckin' cool. I would definitely say to go see it. So to be honest, I don't know how I feel about Giles, and so-called friends. First of all, I want to know what Giles' friends did to him to make him label them "so-called." I would also like to know if this girl in the picture is the one he is always singing about. But, on to the music. It's calm instrumentation and raw intense vocals remind me a lot of Bon Iver. The voice is really something different, I love weird out there vocals though. Anthony Green....
I am currently watching two young men play Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Lates.
-Adam

Giles, and so-called friends - "The Drugs Don't Work"

No comments:

Post a Comment