Monday, January 10, 2011

Nathan Edwin :: Get My Remix

Nathan Edwin is a singer/songwriter based out of Bloomington, IN I believe. Nathan plays soft folk/acoustic songs about his past and his regrets. His voice is very welcoming with a soft timbre and a very interesting twangy timbre on his longer notes. Nathan also has a little bit of ambiance on his tracks, which if you have been reading SOMETHING.civil you notice I love ambient music. Nathan Edwin has 10 releases dating back to 2006. Ten releases, all having a good amount of time on them, in five years. That's great, hats off to you Nathan. This is not something I would listen to everyday, but it is something I would jam to every now and again. I know Nathan's girlfriend and she sent a mass message about helping Nathan out because he has been at this a long time, he is a very talented guy and from what I have seen is very professional. You can pick up his music over at his Bandcamp, his music costs some muns, but it is always worth it to help a musician out.

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment