Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Magic Man :: Real Life Color

Magic Man, an indie act with plenty of character. Magic Man is givin' me goose bumps. I really like this stuff. The drums are encompassed in static and the synthesizer is bright as a bulb. The vocals are reminiscent of Annuals, its almost ridiculous how the harmonies and stanzas are so similar. The drums are electric and vibrant, I would love to here this without the almost hip-hop like beats to see if it could be made even cooler. Annuals uses two drummers and I feel like Magic Man could benefit from that as well. The drums are cool but I would love them to be acoustic, but that is just my preference. I have listened to three tracks of "Real Life Color" and each has been pretty damn good. I would definitely advise you to go check out Magic Man over at theier Band Camp where you can download their release for free.

-Adam


Magic Man - "Nest"

No comments:

Post a Comment