Thursday, January 13, 2011

Quiet Loudly :: Be My Baby Mama


I've had a flood of emails these past few days for some reason, so I've been spending a lot of time sifting through all of them. Quiet Loudly's very own Sal dropped in and gave me a heads up on their recent single "Be My Baby Mama" which appears on a summer 2010 compilation titled Brooklyn Heat. This shoegazer track's washed out guitar paired with Max's vocals is a great listen; I hope to hear more from these guys in the future. They will be playing a release show at Coco66 on Thursday, January 20 along side Gunfight! with the super-group moniker "Quiet Fight". If you're in the area, head on over!

[mp3] Quiet Loudly - "Be My Baby Mama"

I've also included Little Racer's "On the Run" single from the above compilation. Another awesome track; much love. 

[mp3] Little Racer - "On the Run"




Here's a video of Quiet Loudly performing "Lift this Mountain" as well.



-Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment